Want to learn more about ADL products, common symptoms of arthritis, and how occupational therapists are using adaptive equipment to help people develop or recovery upper-body function?
Take a look at some of these popular articles from our blog this week!
- This Spoon Helps Helps People With Parkinson's Feed Themselves
- ADL Products for Mobility and Sensory Aid
- 8 Common Symptoms of Arthritis in Your Hands
- Daily Living Aids for Seniors Make Independence Possible Again
- Adaptive Equipment and Occupational Therapy
We hope you have a great weekend!